BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting back on the horse

Just because this month has sucked doesnt mean that march cant be great! Thats what I have decided so far and it seems to be working, or at least I am. I've lost a little weight this week, but it still leaves me with a very small month. Oh well it means more to lose next month and since I am back at work for at least part of this month I think it really could be my month. Well I will check back in with you on friday.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Congrats on losing some this week and being back on the wagon. I would love to see you make march your month.. after all you are going to be 27 in March! WOWZA!!

Spitfire said...

I'm with you on the small month of Feb. March is MY month too. Let's knock it out of the park!

Mindy said...

Justin... i hate to be the one that says this but... Brandon is kicking your butt!!! Get back to it would ya! :0) hope to see you in the top 4 this month! Good luck~

By the way... you're wife is HOT!!!