BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

oops...8th day!

This blog thing has been one of the hardest parts of this compition for me. I am ALWAYS forgetting to blog until the last day. Then I have NO idea what to say! I started this week on a plateau, even with added workouts my weight was staying exactly the same. This week I even ran 3miles in 32minutes (pretty good for someone who has only ever ran to the ice cream man) and still I had NO change in my weight. But this morning (finally) I lost weight!!! So at least I ended this week on a high note. I think I am doing pretty well this month but I still have one major hurdle ahead of me, a trip to the ranch, which is a place full of delicious food and its literally everywhere. They grow and make everything right there and expect that you will try bits of everything. It was my fat man heaven! Every year I would dream of the foods to come but this year I am dreading it. Mostly because of the salt content in the three days RIGHT before the weigh in. This will be the first real test of my strength and will power...I must resist...mmmtortilla, beans, rice, carne, oh and I must not forget all the fresh baked amazing breads...ya this is gonna suck!

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

Well you are lookin' pretty damn good these days!! I am a little biased though...I love you!

Karilynn said...

Hmm.. when I think of "the ranch" i think of biggest Loser! HAHA! good luck with all that sodium and baked deliciousness! i think you are gonna need it! ;o)

Mindy said...

keep up the good work. Plateus (man i suck at spelling) suck some serious butt HOWEVER i always like to remind myself it's the calm before the storm. if you can just weather the storm (not bust out the i freakin suck cause i'm just staying the same food) then you'll be weighing less at the end. keep up the running!