BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Givivng Thanks

This entry I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for your comments and support. Because my wife initially created this blog for me under her login I cannot really leave comments on other peoples blogs. So just know that I do read the blogs and that I appreciate your support in this weight loss. This weeks challenge would have been a lot different in the first month. I would have felt good about my food journal but the last month or so, eating right has proven to be difficult. I started to replace water with diet soda and even had a delicious fillet of fish from McDonalds. But maybe just maybe having to write down what I eat will halp me eat better.

So Today:

Breakfast= 1 mug coffee with creamer and agave (first mistake no real breakfast)

Lunch=1 diet soda, Roast beef and provolone wrap, 100 cal bag of baked cheetos, 100cal bag of chocolate pretzels (mistake #2 just because its a 100 cal bag doesnt mean it does have fat and sodium that I dont need)

Snack= 1 bottle of water w/ crystal light, Zone bar (210cals 14g protein)

Dinner= 1diet sode, 4 1/2 oz tri tip, 1/2 cup of red beans and rice, 1 cob of corn w/butter ( Plus I added more diet pop)

Snack= 1 Diet soda and 15 cheezits (mistake #4, having cheezits in my house)

So thats what I ate today, not terrible but I did make a few mistakes. Like the lack of water and having red meat twice in one day. I think this journal will be enlightening to say the least and hopefully it actually "lightens" me. This month will be my month Brandon will go down, Kari will get beat, and I will reign supreme! see yall at the finish line.

P.S. Thank you to my wife Jessica for typing my dictations no matter how goofy they may be, oh and brandon dont eat too many ribs, ok

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Oh don't you worry, mister "I reign supreme", I won't. Did you really count out all of those cheezits or did you just guesstimate them? Just because diet has no calories doesn't mean you should drink it. You're never gonna beat anyone drinking 4 of them a day.

Karilynn said...

Ditto Brandon. Ditch the diet soda NOW!! Seriously... with diet soda, you make this way too easy on me. PS.. after one perfect day I am seriously kicking ass!
LOVE ME!

Jack said...

um... i'm totally with Karilynn. this is day two for me being perfect and i'm going to kick your ass too! better shape up or you'll just get stomped!
mindy -(signed in as my hubby)