BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

This sucks!

This sucks I cant get motivated, I cant get off the couch, I cant lose any weight, and I cant stop eating. At least I know I wont waste my time watching American Idol now that Ellen is a judge. But really I dont know what I doing these days, I really just need to get up and get my ass in gear. Im sick of feeling so blah but I cant seem to find any motivation to do anything. I guess Feb. is not going to be my month, its a good thing there are still 3 left in this competition. I am really hoping to make march my month. I am going to have some work and maybe thats just what I need. I am still eating mostly good, just without exercise I am only maintaining. Winning second place last month was great and it should have motivated me but getting laid off has been really hard. Maybe I should just stop bitching and stop complaining and loss some weight...Talk to you next week BYE!!!

5 comments:

Jessica B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

Maybe you need to just do it and stop waiting for your motivation to kick in. I bet that if you just do something/anything that you will start to feel motivated, eventually. I even offered for you to come and play ball today with only 6 people there and you didn't come (I'm not sure if Jess was working or not though). She is right, the only one who can make you get off your ass is you. So if you aren't going to do it then no one will. You know, you still have two weeks left this month to atleast try to make some progress. Good Luck.

Karilynn said...

Hmm... I know you well enough to know that something must be up with you. I am assuming you may have a little depression going on. Try remembering how awesome you felt last month when you were kicking p90x's ASS!! And how amazing it was to BEAT BRANDON!! You know you can do this. You've just got to step up your game. DO IT JUSTIN!!! :o)

Sarah said...

Well I know EXACTLY how you feel and let me tell you it does SUCK. However, one day my dad made me just get up and go for just a walk. I walked for 45 mins and man on man did I feel better. I finally had that good old work out feeling back. It was hard to get back to where I had been before my lazy kick but the walk was all I needed. I would recommend allowing yourself to be upset and mad and bad at health for a day and then move on. Good luck!

Jen said...

I totally get that feeling, been there done that far too many times to count! it sounds cliche but it really is about just getting off the couch, and its amazing what a big difference a little step can make. I know its been a few days since you posted this, so hopefully you have been able to find a little get up and go, but if you havent yet, now is a great time to find it! you can still rock the last few days of this months competition and just be that much closer to your goal, and on a good roll for making March your month!