BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 1 month 2

This week sucked. I barely exercised and I ate too much. Sitting at home with the kids makes it way too easy to snack and be lazy. I have a membership to the club but my wife has to be home for me to use it, and since she is never home unless its when the gym is packed, I usually get to go twice a week. And for some reason we stopped doing the P90X, so I'm really screwed. I guess I really just need to find a way to get re motivated, but that's tough when you are used to supporting your family and now all you can do is watch your wife do it. I guess if I cleaned up around the house I could get a little exercise but that's just not my style. I just spend too much time sitting on my ass watching hockey and fishing shows wishing I was playing or fishing. I even used last months winnings to buy an ice auger (to go ice fishing) but because of our unusually warm winter, most of the lakes near me are not safe to ice fish! On the positive side I have not gained any weight, I just wish I had lost more. Oh well I guess I need to try harder. Anyone want 4 kids so I can exercise? Just kidding Hopefully this next week will bring some motivation back to me.

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

I wouldnt argue if you burned a few calories doing some spring cleaning ;) I love you for everything no matter what.

Mindy said...

well, no offense but that all sounds like a bunch of freaking crap to me. LOL! Get off your ass and move! Believe me i know what it's like to be at home with the kids and to not want to do anything but hang with her. However, ususally that's after a 10 hour work day. Even if you are just sitting there watching fishing or hockey or whatever... do some jumping jacks, or some sit ups, push ups... hell, jog in place. it's good to hear that you haven't gained but don't give up on yourself after one month. get your kids involved... do bicept curls with one in your arms or dead lifts or bench press them! they will have the time of their lives and you'll burn some extra cals. hope this week's better

Karilynn said...

I know it's hard to be stuck at home with 4 kids.. especially YOUR 4 kids. Hmm.. maybe you need to bust out Tony or Jillian... just keep being active... it's the key to not gaining! :o)