BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

No soda, No beer, make Justin go crazy!

Not really. It really hasnt been that hard to give up soda or beer, which was a surprise. I thought giving up soda was going to be hard but my will power and drive to loose my man boobs has quickly overpowered the sodas allure. But...P90X is kicking my not so limber ass! Leaving me sore from head to toe and ready for bed every night. Good bye sex life (as if I had one)! Oh well... The battle has been good so far. I have even steped up my weights already (Im not using my wifes anymore). My next challenge will be controlling these blasted fast food urges...mmm McRibb

Good Luck everyone (except brandon)

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

LOL!! Seriously.. not sure if you wrote this or if your wife did under your supervision but umm... I love that you do not miss an opportunity to take a jab at Brandon. You do realize that fuels his fire right? And why did you have to bring up the damn McRib... YUMMY!!! It's so amazing though that the first thing I think of when I think of it is... EWWW.. what do you suppose that "artificial rib" patty is made of?!?!? YUCK!!!

Mindy said...

Justin... you freaking ROCK! love your post! good luck avoiding the McDonalds... MMMM!!!