BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

week 2 blog

Hello, goodbye, this week sucked!

That was a joke but really there is somehting to be said about loosing a ton a weight one week and the staying the same for another entire week. It kinda makes you want a warm fudge brownie with mint ice cream on top, oh well. I am still exercising and eating right, I guess I should trust my body to do what it needs to do. Somebody told me that one morning I will wake up having lost 5lbs, so my fingers are crossed.

This weeks water challenge is awesome! Water is a great thing, if I am still saying that in a week I am a little nuts. Really its just funny because in the 12 years I have known my wife I have never once seen her optionally drink water. So where it might be easy for so I know she will be sweatin'. a little entertainment is always good. My water goal will be 90oz or 5 1/2 water bottles. (I will be reusing the same bottle, I wont waste that much plastic)

Also light work this week means more exercise at home, YAY ;0/ ! At least I dont have chocolate cake with yummy ganache and 200 cal. cookies laying all over my house, hows that treatin' ya Brandon?

See ya next week, goodluck!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I hear ya on the losing one sec and not the next... it's frustrating but it's true about suddenly having a drop. that seems to be the case with me as well. I love reading your blog cause you're always funny and VERY relatable. Good luck with the water challenge.

Karilynn said...

Seriously.. how bad would it suck to be married to a chef. Being Brandon BLOWS!! :o)Thanks for not wasting too much plastic.. you are also fortunate enough to not waste toilet paper either!! (This would be my penis envy!) oh to stand up to pee!

Brandon said...

Actually they are treating me well, SINCE they are no longer in the house. Your just jealous cause you didn't have any to call your own and I know that you really wanted them.