BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Just doing it

So today marks a mile stone. According to the pain in the ass scale in my bathroom I have finally lost 10 lbs. Hooray! Finally all this crazy stuff is paying off. I did not do well with the water challenge and my wife did, which if you read my previous blog you know this makes me an idiot! I thought that would be cake for me but it was not. This weeks challenge on the other hand I think will be tough, not because I have a hard time checking lables but because when I make a meal I do not take the time to do the math and add it all up. My wife was putting it all into the computer for a few days but we are both finding it a lot of work and we are lazy so...it didn't last very long. But these challenges seem to motivate my wife so maybe it will happen, you never know. This is the point in my blog where I would comment about some terrible really yummy food because I am stronger than the food, but my wife is sick of reading it (since she is not stronger than it) so I won't this time. I dont think I will even pick on Brandon this week. It must be that I lost 10lbs and Im happy or something, either that or I am drunk...mmmm empty calories. I Love You Guys!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Umm... I HOPE you haven't been drinking calories! BOO!!! Congrats on 10 lbs. That's kind of a big deal!! WTG!! But really, I like when you pick on Brandon... don't skip that part next week!

Moi said...

Bahaha, fat people always want to celebrate weight loss by endulging in the things that make them gain weight (totally guilty by the way). Congrats on the 10 pounds.