BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

T-Ball

Its official its almost summer. This year has been a crazy one. You see my whole life I have struggled with low self esteem due to being overweight or having missing/black teeth, but all that is gone now. Thank to some great inspiration and GREAT help from my grandma. Now here comes the biggest test of all...I am a coach for a T-Ball team! This means that a person who cant even call the pizza guy because of social anxiety will be out on the field with 12 kids and their parents (two of those kids are mine though, I think it might be less work if they weren't though). The amazing part is I am actually excited! I have no more excuses, I am in great shape, I look great, I have a fantastic smile, and I KNOW that I can do anything! I have been the "fat boy" my whole life, but no more! I am Justin Bartlett and I will do all the things I always wanted to.


Thank you to all those who have helped me get here...I know I can be an ass pain but I hope you know that I love and appreciate all of you...

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

I love you, its been amazing to see you take control of your life...I cant wait for things to come...

Mindy said...

LOVE IT!!! Justin you're freaking amazing and you're right... you look fantastic! You're kids are so lucky to have you coaching them and feeling so confident while you do it. that's the best kind of example you can set. Way to Go!!!`

Karilynn said...

LOVE IT!!




But ... I'm more concerned about you attempting to not drop the "f" bomb around 12 kids and their parents! ;o)