BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Higher land

This week has been a good one for getting back on track. I have return to my training and actually ran my 6mi. along with my other runs. I also worked nearly 40 hours this week and that is really exciting, maybe soon I will see an end to this slow winter. Yesterday was a very exciting day, that started out very shitty. I woke up knowing I had to get my car safety and emission, my van new tires and alignment and knowing that I didn't want to do any of it! Then I went to actually accomplish these tasks and found out that it was not doable. The car didn't pass, and the issues the van had were going to cost twice what it was worth just to make it safe to drive. I was really frustrated, I mean I was supposed to go fishing and instead my wife was dragging me to a dealership to look at cars that I knew I wasn't going to like. Then three hours later I walked out with new hopes for this summer. We found a great deal on a 4 wheel drive Toyota highlander with the tow package and anti-rocky mountain pin strip coating (and interior mud guard). How many dirt road have I NOT taken because my POS van couldn't get me there! Hello Utah hiking trails and if I can convince my wife I might even look into a KSL boat. I have been loosing all this weight so that I could physically handle all these outdoor activities and now I can also actually get to them! My imagination is running wild with all the new possibilities...Got to go daydream and dream shop on Ksl now see ya....

0 comments: