BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scaling new heights

Blogging...is not that interesting to me. I always end up fighting with my wife because all though there is a lot to talk about I never know what to say. So here it goes, This week has been filed with fun things likegetting paid to go fishing, going climbing on the rock wall, going golfing, finding my float tube, watching Kari drink calories( she had a beer), driving from utah to colorado (not). Not mention that although I have given Karis husband crap for 8 years about buying clothes in the little boys section, I realized yesterday that now I could too! Yesterday I wore a borrowed pair and found out that thats where they came from. LIFE IS GOOD

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Life is good... and that's amazing that you fit into little kid pants... scary, but amazing! i didn't know you were goint to visit Karilynn. sounds like fuN! no wonder she knew i was texting jess!
HEY!!! How are you teeth?

Moi said...

That is great news that you are having a good week (or at least it sounds good from this side of the screen). Don't buy clothes from the children's section, even if you can fit them. Put on your big boy pants. lol