BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

My new grill



A few weeks back I got an email from my grandma. She said that she wanted to help me get my teeth fixed. You see my two front teeth (#9 and 10 for those who know) were knocked out by a softball when I was in 11th grade. They were put back in but never capped, so they just turned black and broke over time. I would have gotten them fixed myself but it was extremely expensive and I have 4 young kids and lots of bills. I am not really sure why she all the sudden wanted to fix my teeth but after some prodding by my wife I decided, "why the hell not!". It has been two week now since that email and I am sporting a temporary bridge and will have a permanent bridge after my jaw has time to heal (appointment is sat for July 15th). I spent my adolescence fat, I spent young adulthood toothless and heavy, and Today I have teeth and a body I am proud of (who would be proud of a size 30 waist). For the first time ever I will put a picture of my face on my blog, now its not the best since its 1hr post surgery but I am pretty excited about it.





And just as a reference this is what they looked like before...






2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I love it and to see you so happy is so awesome!

Karilynn said...

WOW!! Love this! :) Congrats on your new smile.. your new body and your new life!